Executive Assistant | Office Manager
- Sydney CBD
$80000 - $90000 PerAnnum
- Highly regarded Financial Advisory | Small, friendly team | Beautiful Offices
- Will suit friendly & proactive Executive Assistant/Office Manager wanting a broader role
- $80-90,000pa | Initial 3-month contract to permanent opportunity.
Our Client is a highly regarded Global Investment Business with a significant presence and outstanding reputation in the Sydney market. They are currently looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager
to support the Investment Advisory team with a range of tasks. This is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to step away from a traditional role and take on broader duties such as:
The Successful Candidate:
- Diary management to support senior and junior bankers, including meeting scheduling
- Manage staff travel (domestic and international) including accommodation, car bookings, transfers and visa applications
- Process expenses
- Coordinate staff & client meetings/events, including any catering, VC and IT requirements
- Assist format documents, presentations, pitch books, engagement letters and proposals
- Manage the day to day running of the office
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business support role a corporate environment (Financial Services experience is preferred, however other professional backgrounds will also be considered).
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- A client focused approach and experience dealing with corporate clients is desirable.
- Impeccable corporate presentation & excellent communication skills.
- A humble nature and an attitude where no task is "too big or too small"
- A high level of initiative and a proactive approach.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a generous salary
package, a friendly and supportive team environment
with a flat management structure that provides an amazing learning opportunity
with exposure to all areas of the business.
This role will initially be a contract but will be converted to permanent. The Next Step:
We are interviewing immediately so do not miss out! Contact Alex Ober on 9216 6726 or email your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY Link on this website.