Experienced Recruitment Consultant | Existing temp book provided
Keegan Adams Recruitment has built a superb reputation since it's inception in 2010. We are a high performing team of 14 who pride ourselves on our internal culture which includes great banter, no egos, and a team that look out for each other. The opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced and driven Recruitment Consultant, looking to step up within the Sydney market. Joining our established, boutique agency, you will be given existing client relationships
with a consistent revenue stream, whilst being expected to further develop and expand the desk to become a true top biller within our high performing environment.
The desk focuses on Banking and Finance
as well as Business Support within a temporary & fixed Term contract desk or a permanent desk.
We guarantee flexible working, autonomy, and a supportive working environment, where your growth will be prioritised. So who are you?:
What makes working at Keegan Adams so good?:
- You will have previous general recruitment experience
- You will be humble with a exceptional work ethic
- You must be a 'team player'. Our internal culture and collaborative environment is something we truly pride ourselves on
- You will be a highly motivated individual who loves to succeed
We are considering part-time and full-time candidates for this position, our environment will be a mix of working in our CBD based office and WFH.
- Generous base salary and realistic OTE $150,000k in your first 18 months
- Flexible working arrangements and up to 6 weeks annual leave
- Numerous incentives throughout the year including celebratory lunches, dinners, team activities and an annual all -expenses paid overseas trip for the entire company (Recent trips include Queenstown and Hong Kong)
If you are interested to find out more, please contact Danielle Wong on 02 9216 6713 for a confidential discussion or send your CV and cover letter via the website link.