Experienced Recruitment Consultant | Existing temp book provided
Keegan Adams Recruitment has built a superb reputation since it's inception in 2010. We are a high performing team of 10 who pride ourselves on our internal culture which includes great banter, no egos, and a team that look out for each other. The opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our temporary and contract division. You will be given existing client relationships
with a consistent revenue stream, whilst being expected to further develop and expand the desk to become a true top biller / high performer within our environment.
The desk focuses on shared services temp and contract roles
including business support; marketing; sales; facilities; HR; etc. At it's peak, this temp book was generating more than $1m in revenue each year.
Whilst the current climate has obviously impacted the flow of roles, there is a healthy pipeline ready to be maximised. So who are you?:
What makes working at Keegan Adams so good?:
- You will have previous recruitment experience and specific experience in the management and development of client relationships.
- Experience bringing on new business / generating business relationships from scratch
- You must be a 'team player'. Our internal culture and collaborative environment is something we truly pride ourselves on
- You will be a highly motivated individual who loves to succeed
- You will be humble with a exceptional work ethic
- Generous base salary and realistic expectations
- Flexible working arrangements and up to 5 weeks annual leave
- Numerous incentives throughout the year including celebratory lunches, dinners, team activities and an annual all -expenses paid overseas trip for the entire company (Recent trips include Queenstown and Hong Kong)
If you are interested to find out more, please contact Claire Tate or Danielle Wong on 02 9216 6700 for a confidential discussion or send your CV and cover letter via the website link.