Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
- Sydney CBD
$65000 - $70000 PerAnnum
A fantastic opportunity within one of Australia's leading retail banks
, has arisen for an experienced Facilities Maintenance Coordinator.
In this busy, dynamic role you will be the facilities "go to" person for Facilities In-House maintenance, applying a logical review of all maintenance issues, prior to placing a Service Call.
This is a very broad
position - perfect for someone with previous maintenance management experience, ideally within a corporate environment or hospitality. This is a physical/hands-on role where setting up corporate meetings and events will be required, which will also involve moving relatively heavy table and chairs. Requirements for the role:
- Provide general Facilities In-House maintenance support (eg: trouble-shooting kitchen appliance problems, replacing cabinet locks, light bulbs, hanging pictures etc)
- Carry out Floor Walks, and manage schedules for chairs & work station equipment
- Process day to day staff requests received into the Facilities “In Box” including maintenance, car parking, air-conditioning, furniture & equipment, keys & locks, Foxtel / AV connections etc
- A strong client service ethic, and the ability to develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assist Senior Facilities Co-Ordinator in a range of Building related matters eg: annual Building Shutdown & Fire Safety Tests
- A “can do” attitude with problem solving ability.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
You should have a friendly, approachable and flexible
personality but the confidence gained from your experience to step up as required in a corporate environment
. This role will be based in the CBD office Monday to Friday. Ideally you will be available immediately or at short notice. This is a fantastic temporary to permanent opportunity not to be missed!
We are interviewing immediately so send your CV via the APPLY Link today.