- Sydney CBD
$35 - $35 PerHour
We are seeking a professional facilities supervisor
for a contract opportunity based in Parramatta. You will be representing an internationally recognised Facilities management brand, and working within an on-site facilities team.
This is a broad
position that would require your ability to interact with internal departments, build relationships
and provide high quality internal and external customer service at all levels across the business – perfect for someone with experience in facilities management
or, someone who has been an Office Manager and is comfortable in a hands-on role in a corporate environment. In this position you will be:
- First point of call for all internal stakeholders in regards to Facilities Management related queries
- Action, delegate and manage all maintenance requests
- Manage the day to day building vendor relationships
- Co-ordinate tradesmen and vendors providing services to the tenancy
- Propose and manage the annual Operating Budget
- Raise Purchase Orders and ensure payment
To be considered for this great opportunity
you should have a facilities/building management background. You will need to be able to communicate
effectively at all levels and have the confidence
to liaise with senior executives as well as external service providers.
You should have a friendly, approachable and flexible
personality suitable for this laid back team.
This role is a temporary opportunity to start IMMEDIATELY! RESIDENTS AND WORKING HOLIDAY VISAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY! Please send your resume to Alan by clicking the 'APPLY' link on this website.