Financial adviser Assistant | Wholesale clients
- Sydney CBD
$80000 - $100000 PerAnnum
Our client is an award winning, top tier private wealth management firm that is focused on providing well informed, tailored financial solutions. They are seeking a passionate and professional adviser support.
This Adviser Assistant will support two Advisers by managing client queries and liaising with third-party service providers. You will be responsible for maintaining the highest levels of integrity throughout every aspect of client relationships. You will provide exceptional service and be the first point of contact for all client interactions. The role duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have:
- Preparation of account opening and transfer forms for client presentation
- Follow up and confirmation of asset transfers, rollovers and cash receipts
- Preparation of Welcome Packs and schedule reviews in XPlan
- Manage review cycle meetings calendar for each adviser
- Term deposit rollovers, corporate actions and trade settlement
- Respond to client requests efficiently and professionally (both over the phone and face to face)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients
- Liaise with client and third parties to arrange Adviser meetings
- Act as a role model in support of risk management and compliance culture
- Other tasks as set out in position description
- Experience in an administration role within wealth management or related field
- Knowledge of superannuation accumulation/pensions particularly rollovers process and requirements
- High attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take on various tasks
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and has a "can do" attitude
A long term goal of being adviser support is strongly preferred.
Please submit your resume via the APPLY link or contact Rosie Keegan on 02 9216 6728 for a confidential discussion.