Financial Adviser Services Representative
- Sydney CBD
$62500 - $62500 PerAnnum
An exciting opportunity is available for a bright and enthusiastic graduate
to join a leading Australian Investment management firm
with a strong reputation in the industry. Launch your career in Financial Services and receive hands-on and ongoing training
to expand your practical knowledge across a range of Financial products and build your long term career.
You would be part of a team responsible for Financial advisor enquiries of retail funds and retirement products.
This will include managing enquiries and requests from financial advisers and their financial planners and processing applications and other administrative tasks.
Duties would include;
What are we looking for?...
- Taking requests from financial advisers relating to the maintenance of their accounts, products, and technical queries.
- Maintaining accurate registry system records.
- Maintenance of client record requirements for follow up and ensuring appropriate documentation is received.
- Producing and sending correspondence to clients within service standards.
- Managing written and telephone enquiries and requests from advisers.
This is a fantastic entry level opportunity not to be missed!
- Recently completed (or be close to completing) your undergraduate University degree. Ideally in Finance, Commerce, Business or similar
- Exceptional communication skills & a client focused approach
- Previous experience in a corporate environment. Retail and hospitality experience will also be considered
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisation skills, and the ability to work to deadlines
- A strong team player approach and the desire to assist others
In return for your hard work, you will receive ongoing training & support, a competitive salary package, numerous company benefits and genuine long term career progression opportunities!
We are interviewing immediately. Please send your cover letter and CV via the APPLY link on this website or call rosie keegan on 02 9216 6728 for a confidential discussion.