- Sydney CBD
$138000 - $150000 PerAnnum
This Globally recognised innovative software business who has consecutively been awarded as one of Australia's top places to work
is in search of a Financial Analyst
to join their team.
This business is fast becoming a dominant player in the Australian market. Their state of the art software
is revolutionising the financial lives of millions of small to medium sized businesses.
As a Financial Analyst you will have strong analytical skills and an innate commercial understanding. The ideal candidate will have worked in the high-tech industry
and will enjoy operating in an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.Come join
the Finance Team as a Financial Analyst
reporting to the Head of Finance APAC and Emerging Markets. You will be responsible for supporting forecasting, planning and analysis of activities.
Additionally the role will take a lead in the operating efficiencies for the Financial departments of the wider Business which is compromised of Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Corporate Strategy and Development. Responsibilities:
- Drive planning and forecasting activities for various segments within the Australian and Emerging Markets Business
- Work closely with the sales & marketing teams across Asia Pacific
- Lead expense management and headcount forecasting
- Updating key financial models and creating new financial models
- Update key management reports especially business KPIs
- Create and deliver presentations for various financial and business reviews
- Manage all OpEx and headcount related activity
- Drive process improvement
- Apply depth of industry/business knowledge
- Presenting complex analytics and presenting to Senior Management
- Proactively identify important opportunities and drive progress
- Establish operating mechanisms and reporting that ensure local and corporate management team understand business position against operating and financial objectives
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Financial Analyst
- Understanding of accepted Accounting principles
- Understand corporate finance theory
- Experience with financial systems; Oracle, Hyperion, BO
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- Experience within a fast paced Tech/Global Company (ideal but not essential)
If you feel you have the experience to match this description, please forward an up-to-date copy of your resume via the "Apply" option on this page and we will give you a call for a confidential chat.
- Global Company
- Voted one of the top places to work in Australia!
- Career progression opportunities