Financial Crime Analyst | AML/CTF/KYC | $350 per day
About the company
- Sydney CBD
$350 - $350 PerDay
This well respected Australian bank
is a fantastic place to work with a genuine and friendly culture. They have a number of exciting long term temporary positions to contribute to a significant Financial Crime Project. This position is a 12 month contract. About the role
As part of a busy operations team, attention to detail is key. You will be responsible for accessing existing customer accounts, identifying and analysing any suspicious or high-risk transactions and obtaining missing and required information.
You will need to have proven knowledge of AML/CTF/KYC identification requirements. FATCA and CRS experience will also be highly regarded.
- Conduct in-depth investigations as and when required
- Compliance review on KYC Due Diligence files for existing customers across multiple entity types
- Review customer identification files and ensure all accounts satisfy the required KYC standards
- Ensure the existing AML/CTF program is effective and compliant with external standards
What are we looking for?
- Proven AML / KYC / CFT experience within a banking operational role
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to make risk-adverse decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will enjoy taking ownership of your work and being held accountable
We are interviewing immediately so send your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY Link.