Established investment and wealth management firm is seeking a Consultant with an extensive background in Financial Markets Operations to assist with an exciting and business critical project.
As the lead of this high-profile project, you will review current processes and procedures across their Stockbroking Operations with a key objective in driving efficiencies through business process redesign, and automation.
Working closely with the leadership team you will apply your extensive financial markets operations expertise and knowledge to identify improvements and suggest efficiencies. To ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years’ experience across Middle and/or Back Office Operations functions within Stockbroking / Investment Banking
- Experience in the Australian market with a solid understanding of the ASX and ASIC requirements
- A broad understanding of multiple functions (onboarding, bookings, settlement, corporate actions, trade support etc)
- A solid understanding of how processes work and have a proven ability to drive improvements and efficiencies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This role is offered on a daily rate (negotiable between $800-$1000 per day depending on experience) and is available on a flexible, part time 3-4 days per week basis for the length of the project - approx 6 months.