Financial Services Administrator
- Sydney CBD
$50000 - $55000 PerAnnum
Our client is a leading Bank's stockbroking arm
with a strong reputation in the industry. As a direct result of increased volumes, we have a new role available in their Operations team.
Working as part of a dynamic and social team,
you will be provided with a supportive environment
and ongoing training
to expand your practical knowledge across a range of financial products within the wealth space.Your main responsibilities will include
To be successful in this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Account opening and maintenance of client files
- Checking and verifying account details
- Allocation of funds to client accounts
- Sorting & distributing incoming correspondence
- Account settlements and bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in economics/finance or related industry.
- Previous experience from a client service or administration environment, ideally gained from within financial services.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written with a professional phone manner.
- Self motivated, able to work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- The ability to build good working relationships and be a team player.
- A genuine and demonstrable interest in the financial services industry.
In return you will be working with a very friendly team
with a supportive manager
who will assist in your personal development and help you achieve your long term career goals over time.
We are interviewing immediately. Please send your cover letter and CV via the APPLY link on this website.