Fund Operations Analyst | Funds Management
- Sydney CBD
$70000 - $77000 PerAnnum
A new opportunity has arisen to join this Global Investment Manager as a Fund Operations Analyst
. This is a broad middle office function and will require a 2 year commitment.
You will be part of a highly experienced and supportive team that supports a range of key activities for the business across investment funds, superannuation and listed products.
This is a diverse and challenging role that will provide continued growth and development within a market leader.
Typical duties and responsibilities would include:
- Process daily client and fund trades
- Review daily fund unit prices, including analysis against fund benchmarks and querying anomalies with the fund administrator.
- Handling queries from internal and external clients
- Daily rebalancing for client accounts and Funds
- Investigating any discrepancies with the external custodian
- Review, investigation and reporting of daily overdraft balances and cash flow forecasts
- Daily reconciliation reviews of fund and client accounts
- Regular communication with custodian, unit registry and fund administrator
- Onboarding new clients with the unit registry (AML/KYC completion)
To be considered you must be able to clearly demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of fund operations/unit registry experience
. You should have a related degree and be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a demanding environment where you have had to think on your feet to meet time frames.
It is important that you have strong excel skills and are confident with macro's and VBA.
This is dynamic and complex work environment, working within a fun and energetic team where future career opportunities
could present themselves after the agreed time frames.
If you are interested, please send your resume via the 'APPLY' link on this website.