Fund Operations - Unit Registry
- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $70000 PerAnnum
Our client is a Global Financial Services firm with a solid reputation in the Australian market. This business has experienced ongoing success in recent years, and their Operations team is continuing to expand.
Working in a collaborative Operations team, the purpose of this role is to manage and deliver the day to day administration of Unlisted Unit Trusts / Managed Funds. You would also receive training to up-skill into other financial products such as Bonds, and Employee Share Plans. Typical Responsibilities include:
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Processing of applications, redemptions, transfers and detail updates as per Service Level Agreement.
- Respond to Investor and Adviser queries in a timely and accurate manner per agreed Service Level Agreements
- Sign-off and production of daily reporting for clients.
- Ensure team compliance with Boardroom’s policies, procedures and audit processes.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure all daily deadlines are met
- AML/CTF and Politically Exposed Persons Verification and Validation.
- Management of ad-hoc client requests with the CSM and Operations Manager
- Previous operations / administration / processing experience gained in the Financial Services industry, with an understanding of investments / superannuation or managed funds
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel
- A desire to build a stable career in Operations, and a collaborative approach to working with others
You will be rewarded by working for a company that provide an inclusive and collaborative environment, with ongoing training and career development opportunities.
We are interviewing immediately for this role so please submit your resume via the APPLY link.