Grad/Entry level role | Diverse Financial Services Admin | Funds Management
- Sydney CBD
$65000 - $66000 PerAnnum
Our client is a leading Australian Fund Manager
with a strong reputation in the industry. As a direct result of internal promotions, we have a new role available in their Fund Operations team.
You would be part of a team responsible for the administration of the retail and wholesale funds and retirement products.
This will include managing enquiries and requests from investors and their financial planners and processing applications and other administrative tasks. Duties would include;
To be successful in this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Managing written and telephone enquiries and requests from investors and advisers.
- Maintaining accurate registry system records.
- Maintenance of client record requirements for follow up and ensuring appropriate documentation is received.
- Producing and sending correspondence to clients within service standards.
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in economics/finance or related industry.
- Previous experience from a client service or administration environment, ideally gained from within financial services.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written with a professional phone manner.
- Self motivated, able to work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- The ability to build good working relationships and be a team player.
- A genuine and demonstrable interest in the financial services industry.
In return you will be working with a very friendly team
with a supportive manager
who will assist in your personal development and help you achieve your long term career goals over time.
We are interviewing immediately. Please send your cover letter and CV via the APPLY link on this website or call Rosie Keegan on 02 9216 6728 for a confidential discussion.