Graduate / Entry level role in Banking Operations | Step into Stockbroking!
- Sydney CBD
$55000 - $60000 PerAnnum
An exciting opportunity has recently been created for a bright and enthusiastic graduate to join the Operations team of this leading Bank's stockbroking arm.
Working as part of a dynamic and social team,
you will be provided with a supportive environment
and ongoing training
to expand your practical knowledge across a range of financial products within the wealth space. Your main responsibilities will include
account opening and maintenance of client files; checking and verifying account details; allocation of funds to client accounts; sorting & distributing incoming correspondence; account settlements and bank reconciliations; as well as ad hoc tasks as assigned by the manager. To be considered for this opportunity, you MUST have:
- Completed your undergraduate university degree (in Finance, Business or related) within the last 2 years.
- Exceptional communication skills & a client focused approach.
- 12-18 months administration/operations/client service experience gained within a corporate environment. Financial services experience is ideal, however we will consider stand out candidates from other commercial backgrounds with a demonstrable interest in financial services.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organisation skills, and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced Word and Excel.
- A strong team player approach and the desire to assist others.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career within a highly regarded banking institution! In return for your hard work, you will receive ongoing training & support, a competitive salary package & bonus, numerous company benefits and genuine long term career progression opportunities!
We are interviewing immediately so please send your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY Link.