Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
Keegan Adams Recruitment has built a superb reputation since it's inception in 2010. We are a high performing team of 11 who pride ourselves on our internal culture which includes great banter, no egos, and a team that look out for each other.
We have seen our recently promoted trainees thrive in full function recruitment roles, we are now looking to back fill their roles to create the next generation of top performers. The Opportunity:
As a trainee, you will be mentored / 'buddied'
with top performing recruitment consultants to train you across the entire 360 recruitment process
. This includes:
So who are you?:
- Writing advertisements and screening response
- Interviewing candidates (both phone screen, Zoom and face to face)
- Scheduling interviews & following up interview feedback
- Conducting reference checks
- Developing client relationships
What makes working at Keegan Adams so good?:
- First and foremost, you will be a 'people person', who can demonstrate a passion for delivering superb client service.
- You must be a 'team player'. Our internal culture and collaborative environment is something we truly pride ourselves on.
- You will be a highly motivated individual who loves to succeed.
- In terms of experience, we are very open-minded - All you need is exceptional communication / interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic and a genuine interest in a career in recruitment.
- A tailored approach to training & development throughout your entire career
- Generous base salary, with realistic expectations & commission plan
- Flexible working arrangements, with up to 6 weeks annual leave
- Numerous incentives throughout the year including celebratory lunches, dinners, team activities and an annual all-expenses paid trip for the entire company (Recent trips include Queenstown and Hong Kong - before Covid shut the borders!)
If you are interested to find out more, please contact Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707 for a confidential discussion or send your CV and cover letter via the website link.