Our client is a market leader in commercial construction who have seen consistent growth over the past year. They are seeking a HR Advisor to work alongside National Talent Manager and provide their Australian business.
This is a stand alone role supporting the management team with solid generalist HR advice and guidance. It will be a diverse role encompassing advice, administration and project work.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Provide advice and services to managers and staff on recruitment processes, employment and personnel conditions, policies, procedures, processes, awards and relevant legislation
- Employment Lifecycle: All administrative duties surrounding new hires, transfers, terminations, promotions, salary changes and/or changes in job designation
- Orientation & Induction: create employment contracts, ensure new starter set up is completed, induction plan ready prior to start date, ensure all induction on EH is completed
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Experience working in a HR Generalist role, preferably in the construction industry
- Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders across multiple areas of the company
- Previous exposure to workplace health and safety implementation and audit
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage and deliver against multiple priorities
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and intermediate proficiency with the other Microsoft Office programs.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management or a related discipline would be highly regarded
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and develop your exposure as the business expands.
If you feel you have the skillset to match this position description please forward an up to date copy of your resume via the "Apply" option on this page.