HR Business Partner | People & Culture
Rapidly growing Global Insurance firm is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to become an integral part of the HR function. You will be part of a small team based in Sydney, supporting the National HR Manager to oversee the Internal Recruitment Coordinator and HR Coordinator.
This is a newly created role within a growing team and business that has a high achieving, professional but 'family feel' culture.Key Results Area
In order to be successful in this role you must be a self starter who has proven experience of working in a generalist role within a corporate environment - ideally Insurance. You will be seen as the second in-charge of the department, therefore will be expected to be confident in leading the team as and when required.
- Provide advice to employees and managers on a range of HR related issues including employment relations, leadership development, training and development, performance management etc
- Assisting with the annual talent management and performance appraisal activities
- Review and update HR policies and procedures
- Payroll liaison on an adhoc basis with external payroll provider
- WHS – coordinating all WHS committee meetings & WHS contact person
- Provide regular and adhoc reports to global HR and Finance teams
- Assist the HR Manager with the execution of business planning and strategy
- Second in-charge of the HR department, mentoring and leading junior staff members
The ideal candidate would display:
If you are interested in expressing your interest please send a cover letter and your resume via the 'APPLY' link on this website.
- 2-5 years experience within a HR Business Partner role
- Ideally you with have Insurance or Banking & Fiance industry experience
- Good attention to detail, ensuring all work is carried out promptly and efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels across the business
- Continuously seeking for ways to improve systems / processes to optimise efficiencies
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill
Alternatively for a confidential chat please call Danielle Wong on 9216 6713.