HR / TA Coordinator | Global FinTech
Our Client is a leading Global FinTech
with a solid reputation! Their business has been going from strength to strength over the last few years and to support this continued growth, they are looking for an organised professional to support coordination across business units.
This role is hands on and offers a variety of exposure to the HR function where every day will be different and you will be a valued member of the team and organisation. Initially a temporary role with a view to go permanent. Join a friendly and supportive environment with genuine work life balance, where you will be mentored and appreciated.
You will coordinate complex schedules
across the business and be involved with recruitment, employee engagement, learning and development and events coordination. Key Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience required:
- You will be involved in supporting hiring managers with employee data metrics
- Employee life-cycle management, including HR administration of letters, contracts and variations
- HR reporting
- Conducting new employee orientations
- Preparing communications on behalf of hiring managers
- Planning and organising team meetings and events
- Various ad hoc requests
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management (or relevant field)
- Strong organisation, relationship and prioritisation skills
- Being dedicated and passionate about achieving goals
- Capability and desire for Team work
This role will suit a hardworking individual with strong attention to detail. Someone who is dedicated and looking to enhance or grow their career within a Global setting. Ideal candidates
would be a HR Graduate
with proven administration experience, looking for a new challenge to support professional growth or
a highly organised team assistant
who is looking for the next step in their career.
This is an initial 9 month contract
with potential to convert to permanent or extend. We are interviewing immediately, APPLY NOW!