Global insurance firm are currently seeking an experienced HR Coordinator with a positive and energetic attitude to become an integral part of the collaborative and high performing HR team.
This role is hands on and offers a variety of exposure to the HR function where every day will be different and you will be a valued member of the team and organisation. Initially a temporary role with a view to go permanent based on performance. Join a friendly and supportive environment with genuine work life balance, where you will be mentored and appreciated.
This is a 6-month contract position based in Parramatta or Sydney CBD with working from home benefits.The Responsibilities
Some of the key responsibilities will include, but not limited:
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Provide guidance and support (within ability) to people leaders and colleagues
- Triage and respond to general HR enquiries in an efficient, effective and customer focused manner
- Assist in the onboarding process
- Prepare timely and accurate employee correspondence, contracts and other documents across employee lifecycle
- Assist in the delivery and coordination of HR initiatives
- Accurately maintaining HR records including HRIS Administration (Workday)
- 1-2 years+ months experience in a similar role
- The ability to build relationships within the organisation
- Workday experience is essential
- Well developed organisational and business skills with the ability to determine priorities
- Sound oral and written communication with the ability to work at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the skills to work independently or co-operatively as part of a team
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic team who work together to achieve results and have fun along the way! Immediate start with a genuine temporary to permanent opportunity
If you are interested and available for an immediatly, please 'APPLY' below.