Human Resources (HR) Data Analyst
Our Client is a successful financial services organisation with a significant Australian presence. An opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources (HR) Data Analyst
to join this experienced team of HR professionals supporting the Australian business, based out of their Sydney head office
This is a busy and varied role
that will also see you assist a busy team of HR professionals
with data analysis duties. You will be involved in tasks such as preparing remuneration reports, assisting with board reports, and collating data for presentation to the executive board.
We are seeking a proactive data analyst
with excellent attention to detail
and is seeking to
skyrocket their career in a business where no 2 days are the same.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
In order to be successful in this role you must be a self-starter who has proven advanced Excel skills and excellent attention to detail. Due to the varied nature of this role you must be flexible and comfortable managing a wide variety of tasks.
- Produce data for recruitment, on/off boarding, compliance, risk and Board reporting.
- Collate remuneration and performance review data
- Ensure HR data is 100% accurate
- Prepare reporting for salary benchmarking and workplace equality audits.
- Ad hoc HR Coordinator duties
You will have the following skills and experience:
This is a 6-month contract and we are keen to talk to suitable candidates immediately.
- 1-2 years previous Data Analysis experience (ideally from a HR background)
- Excel and Google Sheets experience with the ability to perform Vlookups, Pivot tables, conditional formatting and formulas.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior executives
Candidates with relevant experience
on a working holiday visa
are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in expressing your interest please send a cover letter and your resume via the 'APPLY' link on this website.