Human Resources (HR) Officer
Our Client is a successful Global Bank with a significant Australian presence. An opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources (HR) Officer/Team Assistant
to join this experienced team of HR professionals supporting the Australian business, based out of their Sydney head office
This is a busy and varied role
that will also see you assist a busy team of HR professionals
with administration duties. You will be involved in tasks such as speaking to prospective new employees, to being the point of contact for internal stakeholders
and everything in between!
We are seeking a proactive administrator
with strong attention to detail who is seeking to skyrocket their career in a business where no 2 days are the same.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
In order to be successful in this role you must be a self-starter who has proven experience of working in a generalist role within a corporate environment. Due to the varied nature of this role you must be flexible and comfortable managing a wide variety of tasks.
- Administration duties – preparation of HR documents, training and development forms, etc.
- Assisting with Recruitment – organising interviews, prepare job advertisements, assisting with screening response
- Assisting in data integrity management, database reporting and system management
- Processing new starter information: contracts, onboarding packs, induction/orientation
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by the broader HR team
You will have the following skills and experience:
This is a 6-month contract and we are keen to talk to suitable candidates immediately.
- Ideally you will have a HR Degree or equivalent, or a very strong interest in HR/Recruitment
- You will have some office-based experience, including proficiency on Microsoft packages
- Ability to pick up systems quickly
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
Candidates with relevant experience
on a working holiday visa
are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in expressing your interest please send a cover letter and your resume via the 'APPLY' link on this website.