Human Resources & Payroll Officer
- Sydney CBD
$90000 - $110000 PerAnnum
This highly renowned manufacturing organisation
based in the Sydney CBD requires a standalone HR and Payroll Officer
to provide hands on support for the CFO.
You will partner with senior leaders and their teams across the business including at C level from a strategic
perspective to strengthen the company's position in the market as a great place to work.
of the position is payroll, 20%
of the position Office Management and 40%
is Human Resources
related including performance reviews, recruitment and new starter welcome packs
. You will be responsible for all aspects of the payroll process for 45 permanent employees Australia wide, as well as paying bonuses. This is a busy environment where your energy and drive should provide you with the ability to wear many hats and work to the required needs of the business.
In this fast-paced role you would be responsible for:
- Performance Review Process
- Role Competencies
- Position Description writing
- Policy and Contract writing
- Exit Surveys; performance programme
- Training employees
- Recruitment and managing partners
- Remuneration Review Process
- Processing Payroll for up to 45 permanent employees; tax and additional reports; and bonuses.
- Provision of commercial Human Resources advice to Leaders including performance management, Industrial Relations/Employee Relations matters, organisational structure and Industrial Relations case management.
- Succession Management
- Office Management - manage suppliers and some administration duties
What's in it for you?
- You will ideally have 2-3 years experience in a Payroll and Human Resources position
- Must have a good understanding of debits and credits.
- Experience with accounting and tax
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Knowledge of SAP and ADP will be highly regarded.
- Skilled in Microsoft applications Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- An enthusiastic and bubbly attitude
- Ability to confidently build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Must thrive working in an entrepreneurial, hands on team environment, but also have the ability to think on your feet and work under your own initiative
- Strong commercial acumen and sound HR generalist knowledge
We are interviewing immediately so please email your CV via the APPLY link today.
- Progressive, fun and hard working culture
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Family-feel culture
- Career progression opportunities
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.