Inside Sales and Account manager
- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $65000 PerAnnum
This company is a his growing workspace solutions specialist based in Sydney CBD. They help their clients to move their business forward, by providing insight on the real estate market and creating and delivering bespoke workspace solutions to suit their needs. Due to growth and expansion across the Australian market ,they require a skilled sales and leasing consultant to join the team. Main responsibilities of the role include:
What's required to be successful ion this position:
- Proactively following up all opportunities for requirements from incoming internet and telephone enquiries.
- Responsible for hitting daily activity KPIs, including call and viewing targets.
- Creation of reports and qualification of prospects to set up viewings for prospects and sell serviced offices and the concept to them
- Develop key commercial relationships with the current and prospect clients
- Meeting clients face to face to build long standing client relationships in accompanying tours
- Develop business in line with company objectives and monthly targets
- Build a strong and accurate sales pipeline
- Be accountable for weekly and monthly forecasting
- A proven track record of strong individual sales with passion for excellent customer service
- Have some experience working in a telesales team and delivering and exceeding KPIs would be highly beneficial
- Thrive in a fast paced, competitive atmosphere
- Strong individual with passion for selling and customer service
- Self-motivated and driven
- Business focused
- A can do mentality
- Team player who is able to work on own initiative.
This is a permanent opportunity therefore only those will unlimited working rights can be considered.
If you feel you have the skillset to match this description, please send through a copy of your up to date resume via the "Apply" option on this page.