Internal Recruitment Consultant- Blue Collar
- Sydney CBD
$35 - $40 PerHour
This leading construction and facilities management company have a strong and growing presence in Australia.
They continue to develop their unique offering to their customers and as such, are able to offer exciting and long term career prospects within the Australian market.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition Specialist
to join their highly experienced HR & Talent team. You would provide recruitment process and sourcing support to the entire national business, with a focus on blue collar working with a number of key business departments.
You will be responsible for talent acquisition across all recruitment channels in order to source the best talent for the business. We are happy to consider working holiday visa candidates for the position with an immediate start.
Key duties and responsibilities would be:
- Manage end to end recruitment processes for multiple open jobs
- Candidate screening
- Phone interviewing
- Booking interviews
- Candidate communications/management
- LinkedIn searching
- Manage candidate experience including: testing, assessments, reference checks, etc.
- Own recruitment approval process
- Work with HR Business Partners to source quality candidates
- Work with leadership teams to ensure timely delivery of quality candidates
- Liaise with recruitment suppliers to ensure service levels and contract requirements are met
- Maintain recruitment website and ensure all job descriptions are up to date.
This opportunity would suit someone who has experience in recruiting across a range of roles/disciplines (exposure to Blue Collar is ideal)
and is able to demonstrate extremely strong candidate management and administration skills.
As a minimum, we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous resourcing/recruitment experience (internal or agency)
- Strong candidate management experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment managing strict deadlines
- The ability to manage changing priorities
- An organised and structured approach
- Proven administration skills
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic team who work together to achieve results and have fun along the way! The opportunity is initially a temporary opportunity to become permanent
if you have the working rights when the opportunity arises. WHV Applicable
If you are interested and available for an immediate interview please 'APPLY' below.