Internal Recruitment | Global ASX Listed Tech Firm
- Sydney CBD
$30 - $40 PerHour
A unique opportunity has become available to join a Global ASX listed Tech company
that has seen unparalleled global growth due to their highly entrepreneurial culture
. They require a Recruitment professional
to join their high performing People and Talent team
The role will be extremely varied and is offering a great opportunity to enhance your career!
We are open to experienced recruiters with tech experience or junior professionals with an interest in technology, who see a future in a recruitment career. Main responsibilities will include:
To be successful you will require the below experience:
- Manage the recruitment process from end to end for a mixture of roles (primarily tech)
- First point of contact for candidate enquiries
- Writing advertisements and screening response
- Scheduling interviews & following up with interview feedback and next steps
- Conducting reference checks
- Data entry of candidate files & ensuring database is up to date with candidate information
- Managing and auditing compliance requirements
- End to end onboarding of candidates including issuing of contracts
- Proactively identify areas for development, build talent pools and qualify candidates experience
Ideal candidates could come from several backgrounds:
You may be an experienced Recruitment professional with a desire to do something new and innovative. You may have worked in a more junior position and are keen to expand your skill set, step out of your comfort zone and take on a new challenge
. Or you may have an interest in technology and love building and maintaining strong relationships and see this as the perfect match!
You must be able to demonstrate several key traits including self motivation, confidence dealing with candidates, great administration skills both written and verbal, work pro-actively and show a key interest to learn and develop. You must also be highly organised and able to plan ahead.
Most important will be your maturity and attitude. You must be credible, commercial and possess common sense. Can you demonstrate these characteristics?What’s in it for you:
In return for your hard-work and dedication you will receive great company benefits including flexible working hours
, complimentary company breakfasts/social events, a relaxed and friendly working environment, on-going training and the ability to develop your career within the business. The salary offered will be based on previous experience and attributes but is greatly above the normal market rate.What to do now This role will be a hybrid role (office based in Alexandria). The annual salary depends on your experience.
If you feel your experience matches the job description above please forward through an up to date copy of your resume using the “Apply”
button on this page.