Investment Data & Reporting Analyst | Boutique Financial Advisory
Our Client is a boutique advisory firm providing bespoke financial advice and a diverse range of investment opportunities to ultra-high net worth and wholesale clients.
An opportunity has arisen for a Investment Data & Reporting Analyst to join our small team of client service professionals.
In addition to managing the ongoing investment data requirements for our clients, the successful candidate will join the data migration team, working to implement a new leading-edge investment reporting software.
Duties will include:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Drive the migration of investment data from Xplan to ADDEPAR
- Analysis/Preparation of financial investment information for client reporting purposes such as unit pricing
- Data reconciliations
- Data management within technology platforms
- Respond to Investment data queries
This is a 3-month fixed term contract with a view to become a permanent role for the right person.
- Be Degree qualified in relevant field
- Experience working in financial investment data
- Experience with our outgoing platform Xplan (IRESS) or similar software
- Microsoft Excel and good working experience with other Microsoft tools
- Technology minded and able to quickly learn
- Be a great communicator
- Have a strong attention to detail
The successful candidate will receive on-the-job training and access to a range of educational tools and programs to assist in further career development.
Please send your CV with a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.