Investment Operations (Fund Admin) | Graduate Opportunity
- Sydney CBD
$50000 - $60000 PerAnnum
An exciting opportunity has just become available for a bright and enthusiastic graduate to join the Investment Operations team of this global Financial Services firm. Working as part of a dynamic and social team,
you will be provided with a supportive environment
and ongoing training
to expand your practical knowledge across a range of managed funds & structured products. Typical duties include:
To be considered for this opportunity, you MUST have:
- Security & transaction reporting
- AML/CTF Verification (Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing)
- Incident management
- Security transfers, allotments & redemptions
- Unit pricing
- Investor information updates
- Advisor commission calculation & reporting
- Payment distributions
- Client/investor queries handling
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into a diverse operations support role within investments!
- Recently completed your undergraduate degree with a demonstrable interest in finance / economics.
- Previous work experience in administration or client service, ideally gained from financial services. Stand out candidates from other corporate or retail / hospitality backgrounds may also be considered.
- Exceptional communication skills & a client focused approach.
- An inquisitive mindset and the ability to look at the 'bigger picture'
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong time management and organisation skills, and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced Word and Excel.
- A strong team player approach and the desire to assist others.
In return for your hard work, you will receive ongoing training & support, a competitive salary package & bonus, numerous company benefits and genuine long term career progression opportunities!
We are interviewing immediately so send your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY Link or call Alice Pipes or Nallah Hamilton on 02 9216 6700 today.