Investment Operations | Middle Office | Funds Management
Leading Boutique Investment Organisation
This multi-boutique funds management platform is relatively new in the Sydney market, but brings a wealth of expertise and innovation to the sector. This organisation differs from its competitors due to its ability to provide full distribution and operations capabilities to their fund partners without obtaining equity as a requirement. Investment Operations
The Investment Operations position is a new role that allows you to create and develop the role as you grow with the organisation.
You will be responsible for the service outcomes to both external and internal clients, with this position reporting directly to the COO. You will take responsibility for the Investment Operations (IO) function including daily core functions such as NAV reconciliation, trade confirmations and responding to client queries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage IO processes including shadow NAV, trade execution, corporate action processing, cash management & Investment Manager/Broker related support
- Ensure operational & reporting deliverables to are met
- Responsible for trade execution, cash management & corporate action processes
- Process/Authorise intraday & end of payment files between bank accounts
- Manage client & vendor relationships from strategic & tactical perspective
- Develop, maintain & update key report/performance databases
- Identify & manage risks inherent within IO team
- Proven Operations experience in a similar environment
- Strong risk management experience
- Excellent knowledge and working experience of NAV reconciliation, trade confirmations, cash management
- Superior communications skills, both written and verbal
- Innovative and collaborative working style
This is a great opportunity to work with a growing business and take ownership of the investment operations function.
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply now using the link below or call Rebecca Thompson on 02 9216 6705.