Investment Operations Specialist
- Sydney CBD
$75000 - $90000 PerAnnum
Our client is a highly regarded Fund Manager
with significant funds under management (FUM) from institutional clients, with a strong global presence. A unique opportunity has arisen within their Sydney office as an Investment Operations Specialist
offering flexible part time hours.
Working in the Operations team of this boutique Investment Manager, you will ensure investment administration and trade functions of the business run smoothly and ensure reporting and communication flows are effective and well maintained. This is a part time opportunity, working hours are Monday to Friday 4.00 – 8.00 pm.
Key responsibilities for this role;
To be considered for this unique opportunity you will have;
- Facilitate the trade matching and settlement process.
- Assist in validating pre trade compliance.
- Liaise with the custodian to ensure maintenance of client accounts.
- Reconciliation of trading activity and cash balances.
- Process and monitor corporate actions.
- On board and set up new client accounts
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in investment operations from either funds management or custody.
- Sound understanding of Investment markets, the investment process and funds management operations
- Experience with international equities is preferred, as is an overall understanding of broader asset classes including FFX, OTC's / Derivatives and similar financial markets products.
- Working knowledge of Charles River and Omgeo will be extremely advantageous.
- Strong communication skills essential
You must be dedicated, hard-working, reliable and someone who takes pride in getting the job done accurately, completely and on schedule. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously or with the operational team. For an immediate interview please call Alex Ober on 9216 6726 or 'APPLY' via this website