Investment Reporting & Data Analyst | Investment Management
- Sydney CBD
$100000 - $120000 PerAnnum
Our client is a global investment manager with approximately $200bn invested across a wide range of asset classes. They provide investment management and advisory services to institutional clients, financial advisers and individual investors with the goal of providing customised investment solutions.
They are seeking a Investment Reporting & Data Analyst. You will be part of a team responsible for the compilation of the client and consultant investment reporting efforts of the firm. You will also work closely with the projects teams as part of a firm wide automation project to enhance the efficiency of their data data and reporting. Duties and responsibilities would include:
You will be a graduate (finance, economics or something similar) with a minimum of 2-4 years experience and some exposure to the investment industry.
- Compilation and review of monthly fact sheets.
- Compilation and review of monthly & quarterly reports for separately managed clients covering a range of asset classes.
- Updating and review of investment consultant databases.
- Responding to daily data requests from clients/consultants through the Sales and Product Management team.
- Analysing data and working with product managers as part of the product development process.
Technical skills you should demonstrate would be:
- Coding VBA or Python and associated coding experience is essential.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems and inefficiencies.
- Good communications skills - both written and verbal.
- Factset experience would be viewed positively.
Finally you must show a strong client focus and have the ability to work with minimal supervision within this small but highly experienced and engaged team.
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply now using the link below CV or email email@example.com or call 9216 6733.