Our client is a leading financial services organisation within the Australian market. Their business has been going from strength to strength over the last few years and due to continued business successes they are continuing to expand their client service.
As a Client Service Officer you would be providing guidance and support to a range of shareholders about their investments.
Typically, queries could be to order dividend statements, access online statements or request further information about their investments.
Responsibilities would include:
- Supporting a range of queries over phone and/or email
- Resolving complaints and enquiries
- Own end to end resolution of the query with a focus on an excellent customer service experience
You will receive full training
on the types of queries and how to handle them. However, due to the volume of calls you will receive during this busy time, you must have experience in a phone based client service role.
Ideally you will be interested in developing a career in the banking or financial services industry, with tertiary qualifications relating to finance.
Most importantly, you must demonstrate;
This a permanent role so all applicants must have permanent residency.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and focus on excellent customer service
- Good written communication skills
- The ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- A positive and energetic manner
We are interviewing immediately so please email your cover letter and CV via the APPLY link today.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.