Investor services executive | Private Equity
- Sydney CBD
$65000 - $75000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a leading Australian, boutique, alternative investments fund manager, with a large wholesale investor base of Family Office and High Net Worth investors globally. Their business has grown significantly over the last few years and they continue to exceed investor expectations and strengthen their superior reputation within the alternative investment funds Industry.
An exciting opportunity has just become available for an experienced Investor Services Executive to join their team and contribute to the continued growth of their business by providing exceptional service to existing and prospective investors and their advisers. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver a high level of service exceeding investors and their advisers’ expectations
- Co-ordination of the processing of investor applications, capital calls, distributions, transfers and redemptions
- Liaising with investors and financial advisers
- Review and approval of all investor holding, capital call and distribution statements
- Support accounts team with obtaining relevant information from the registry and the preparation and delivery of bespoke investor reports and information when requested by investors or their advisers
- Ensure strong compliance with company policies and procedures
: We are looking for an exceptional, passionate, professional & proactive individual with the following attributes
- Completed a university degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Communications or Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Financial Services or Funds Management in an investor administration, relations or services role
- Exceptional communication skills with a high level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills with Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook etc (Adobe suite/InDesign skills also desirable)
Opportunities such as this do not come up often therefore, for a confidential discussion please contact Rosie Keegan on 02 9216 6728 or, send your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY link today