Customer Service Consultant
About the company:
This business pride themselves on developing and nurturing good talent to top performing consultants. From an initial 2-week training period you will receive ongoing support and mentoring from the best in the business.
Employing some of the best call centre mentors and staff across Australia, they are renowned for their workplace culture and flexibility.About the role:
A typical day will involve inbound and outbound calls with clients who have expressed interest in a new insurance package, which will support their family’s future.
This opportunity will suit up-beat and motivated individuals who genuinely enjoy connecting with customers, to get the best possible outcome for their Insurance policies. You will identify the customer’s needs from introductory questions and then determine the best service for them.
To be successful in this position your ideal background will be:
- Graduates with a passion for starting within the financial service industry
- Phone based customer service experience from any industry
- Retail experience
- Lead Generation/ Door 2 Door Sales
- An outgoing and positive personality
- Good time management and organisational skills
- The desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- WHV welcome to apply!
- You must be available immediately
- Career development opportunities within the first year
- Friendly / supportive team culture
- Full extensive training provided
- Close to public transport
- $55,000 + Super | Temp – Perm opportunity
- Monthly performance bonuses of up to $1,500 based on attendance and compliance to industry regulations
- Additional annual business bonus of up to $5000
If you want to grow within a company and develop your career, then this is the place for you.