Manager - Client Services / Account Management
- Sydney CBD
$90000 - $110000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a leading financial services organisation with a global presence. Their business has been growing from strength to strength over the last few years and as a direct result of internal promotion, they are hiring a Manager to join their high performing Employee Share Plan team and lead the Client Service (Account Management) team. The Job: Supervising and developing a team of 5 Client Service Managers, this role will see your time divided between people / resource management (70%), client management (15%) and strategic planning (15%).
You will provide
leadership and guidance to your team to ensure they deliver a superior service experience to ASX listed, and unlisted corporate clients. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Successful Candidate:
- Supervision of Client Services Managers and oversight of service delivery to all clients to ensure daily deadlines are met.
- Manage key client relationships and act as an escalation point as required.
- Project management of major tasks such as platinum client onboarding, ESS tax reporting, Offers and Vestings.
- Training and development of the Client Services Managers.
- Tracking and monitoring of key client deliverables on a weekly basis.
- Ensure team compliance with internal policies, procedures and audit processes.
- Oversight of monthly billing processes.
- Support delivery of organisation wide change & strategic initiatives.
We are seeking an individual with supervisory / team management experience from Financial Services.
Ideally you will have come from a Share Registry, Wealth Management, or Custody background, however strong leaders from broader areas of financial services may be considered if you can demonstrate a working knowledge of shares and the ASX
. In addition, you will have:
- Exceptional communication skills with proven client relationship management experience and the ability to interact with high level Clients.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to complete high volumes of workload within fast turn around times.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel.
- The ability to challenge the way things are currently implemented and continuously look for improvement.
This is a company that prides themselves on their working environment. They are an established financial services firm with a solid reputation
in the industry, whilst still maintaining a 'family style' company culture. They are a friendly and supportive
organisation offering a stable career path. We are interviewing immediately so please call Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707 or email your Cover Letter and CV via the APPLY Link today.