Marketing Manager - Partnerships
- Sydney CBD
$110000 - $120000 PerAnnum
This Globally recognised innovative software businesses
who has consecutively been awarded as one of Australia's top places to work
is in search of an experienced Marketing Manager to join their emerging markets team.
This is a new and exciting role which will focus on creating and driving a marking programme, and working closely with the channel owners. This state of the art cloud based accounting software
is revolutionising the financial lives of millions of businesses worldwide and you can be part of this by delivering awesome campaigns to nurture and retain customers in the emerging markets. Main responsibilities will include:
What's required to be successful in this position
- Be the Marketing point of contact for the partnerships team and represent marketing in partnership GTM processes. Therefore, as a strong communicator, you’ll be required to act as the conduit between Partnerships and Marketing teams and to be able to clearly articulate and drive the partner marketing plan for audiences at all levels.
- Work with the Partnerships team to create, drive and execute on a marketing plan which supports known priority KPIs, aligned to in-year revenue targets.
- Work collaboratively with Acquisition and Customer marketing teams to support and deliver priority activity, aligned to in year business goals.
- Own key partner marketing messaging, value proposition and customer journey, ensuring these are optimised across all customer touchpoints and assets.
- Brief, scope, prioritise and execute activity including campaigns, proposition development, customer marketing campaigns, pricing activity, with relevant marketing channel / segment leaders and enablement teams
- Build analysis and reporting of program performance, including building material and presenting to internal and partner audiences
- Optimise results to replicate successes
- 5 Years marketing experience (more importantly, ability to demonstrate the execution and drive of cross-channel tactical and/or strategic marketing programs with demonstrated success).
- A strong understanding of SAAS solutions, business models and consumer buying behaviour
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Customer-focused - tenacious about understanding customer behaviors, and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point they have with Intuit.
- You can influence effectively across cross-functional teams and work collaboratively to deliver results and “win together”.
- Analytical mindset – be able to support your case for change with data, and structure tests that deliver conclusive and actionable outcomes. Continuously learn with rapid experimentation.
- Effective communicator at all levels in the organization, including executives
This role is a 12 month contract initially. Applicants must have full working rights within Australia. Salary on offer is between $110 - 120k + super.
If you feel you have the skillset to match this job description, please forward an up to date copy of your resume via the "Apply" option on this page.