Mortgage Contract Administrator
- Sydney CBD
$30 - $35 PerHour
Working for a members-owned bank
, based in their CBD office, this is a great opportunity for individuals seeking an immediate role within the home lending sector. You will be supporting this busy Credit Administration team with producing loan documentation. Previous experience with PEXA
is essential. Your responsibilities:
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Producing loan documentation for a variety of mortgages
- Manage the mortgage settlement process through PEXA
- Order property valuations, conduct title searches, and coordinate settlement with third parties
- Respond to customer & internal stakeholder queries
- Previous loan documentation & contract experience. This experience may have been gained in a paralegal / conveyancing capacity, or alternately may come from a banking or financial services environment.
- Strong communication skills and genuine desire to assist customers
- High attention to detail
This role is an immediate start
and will be for 3 - 6 months
. Candidates with valid working holiday visa welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this role, get in touch now with Alex Ober (02) 9216 6726. For an interview please email a resume via the 'APPLY link on this website.