Office Manager / Support
- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $65000 PerAnnum
A successful financial services organisation
based in the Sydney CBD is looking for an Office Manager / Office All-Rounder, to join their friendly and supportive team on a permanent basis.
This role is ideal for individuals with some reception and administration experience wanting to step up and become an integral part of the team.
You will work with an Australian company
that prides itself on it's excellent culture and commitment to it's employees. You will receive a competitive base salary and work as part of a team, that offers continuous training and support to develop your skills.This is a varied role which will require you to juggle multiple tasks and be pro-active with a team focus.
- Ensure the reception area is always presented in a tidy and professional manner
- Manage all front of house operations including greeting visitors / clients, and providing refreshments
- Ensure meeting rooms are well presented at all times and prepared for following meetings
Skills / Experience Required:
- First point of contact for general office / facilities management and liaising with building management
- Maintain office & kitchen supplies and equipment
- Issuing and monitoring security passes
- Collection, registration and distribution of incoming/outgoing mail and courier services
- Arranging staff travel and accommodation bookings (on an ad hoc basis)
- Organising staff events and team building activities
- Monitor cleanliness of office; general maintenance
- Ad hoc duties as required to help the team and business
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- 1-2 years experience in an administration or office support role
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Excellent work ethic, and willingness to support your team
Please note that only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role. Interviews are occurring immediately.
To express your interest, please apply for this role or contact Antoinette Harb