Online Content Administrator l Marketing Administration
- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $65000 PerAnnum
Our client is the market leader in providing flexible workspace to thousands of companies across the globe. They are seeking a Content Administrator
to play a pivotal role in building their Australian portfolio.
As a Content Administrator,
you will report into the Client Service manager and be responsible for managing
the workplace portfolio listings in third party web-sites. This role is critical in supporting the online content management to promote brand visibility and drive lead generation.
You may be a Marketing Grad looking for your first role in industry, or someone who brings some experience from online/marketing content administration and looking for that next step.
- Support the Sales Manager to increase their visibility on affiliate partner sites through increased online content.
- Manage and update listings in the CRM system
- Reconcile the current Australian listings on their third party CRM system against the database to establish gaps in their inventory
- Identify where listings need improvement or development and update them accordingly in order to maximise conversions.
- Build relationships with the operators and work with the operator team to collect and update availability accordingly.
- Contribute to the development of the company sales and marketing activities within Australia.
- Support incoming corporate enquiries and co-ordinate client meetings
- General business and office support
- eMarketing - prepare newsletters and help with copy-writing
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
In return you will:
- Strong background in Administration
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Previous exposure to marketing activities is preferable
- Experience building professional relationships externally and internally
- Have a commercial attitude
- a tertiary qualification in Marketing would be preferable, but not essential.
We are interviewing immediately so do not miss out on this amazing opportunity! Please send your RESUME via the APPLY Link on this website.
- Join a collaborative, fun and dynamic culture
- Build a career in one of the top companies to work for in Australia (as rated by Sunday Times International)
- Be continuously rewarded for your success