Exchange Traded Options (ETO) / Derivatives - Middle Office Operations
- Sydney CBD
$90000 - $110000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a leading market participant with a significant national presence and a reputation for their superior performance and positive working culture
in the industry.
We are seeking an experienced stockbroking operations professional to join the Exchange Traded Options (ETO) team. Working within a close knit and high performing team of 3, you will have a high degree of accountability
as you manage the end to end administration of the Options function.
This includes account opening to bookings trades, ensuring margins are met, collateral lodged and reviewing risk
. As an options administrator you will be required to:
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Coordinate with the settlements, equity bookings and scrip teams to ensure the accurate settlement of all options transactions;
- Manage allocations, bookings, cash and trade settlements, margin movements and collateral lodgements;
- Liaise with advisers and work as a team member within the middle office to administer all open positions, outstanding trades, bookings and amendments, processing of journals, fund transfers, collateral movements to ensure all trades are processed correctly and settled without error;
- Engage with external stakeholders including ASX and 3rd party clearer
We are interviewing immediately so please contact Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707 or email your CV in Word Format via the APPLY link today.
- Experience working within Options a similar middle office / operations role of an investment bank or large market participant
- Demonstrable understanding of options, bookings, trades, open positions, derivative statements and a reasonable comprehension of options risk (SPAN Margining)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with sound interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and at times pressured environment
- Have a desire to learn and grow into a more senior role and willing to accept greater responsibility
- ASX Adviser Derivatives Accreditation Level 1 or 2 (or similar qualification)