Part Time Accounts Payable Officer
- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $70000 PerAnnum
Our client is an Australian investment manager with an outstanding reputation in the market. They are searching for an experienced Accounts Payable professional
to join their team on a part time basis, Tuesday - ThursdayAs the dedicated Accounts Payable Officer, your responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Management of the accounts payable inbox
- Accurate entry of all supplier invoices into the accounting system
- Ensuring that correct approvals are gained from the appropriate department head or budget holder
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers to resolve any invoice issues
- Ensuring that all suppliers are paid in accordance with the agreed terms
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Working with the Management accountant to compile various business reports
- Experience with manual processing and the ability to share insights in process improvement
- Exposure to purchase ledger reporting & a demonstrable understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level attention to detail
- A mature and logical approach
- Problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for Accounts Payable
who is seeking a part-time role.
We are interviewing immediately so do not miss out on this amazing opportunity! Please send your CV via the APPLY Link on this website.