Payments Officer | Financial Services
- Sydney CBD
$66000 - $75000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a leading financial services organisation with a global presence. They are expanding their Payments team and looking for an enthusiastic, numerical and detail oriented person to join the team.
Working as a Payment Project Officer
, you will be responsible for managing the Dividend Payment Process
which includes communication to clients and investors. You will develop and manage a dividend payment activity spreadsheet to ensure that multiple dividend payments are coordinated in an accurate and timely manner. This includes:
The successful candidate will have:
- Prepare for upcoming dividend announcements and confirm via ASX website or Client
- Utilise the in house system to calculate dividend distribution and validate the necessary details for the Client.
- Print off relevant payment forms and coordinate sign off from the client
- Liaise with mailroom to ensure paperwork is sent out efficiently
- Allot the Dividend Reinvestment Plan shares in system and create spreadsheet for client reporting.
- Manage the development of dividend payment forms, etc for new clients and organise access to the client's bank account in order to download E.F.T payments and draw cheques.
- Previous experience from either Finance or Accounting in a detail oriented, processing role.
- Experience with Dividend or Distribution Payments would be highly advantageous, however not essential.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
This is a company that prides themselves on their working environment. They are an established financial services firm with a solid reputation in the industry, whilst still maintaining a 'family style' company culture
and genuine career development opportunities. We are interviewing immediately so please call Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707 or email your Cover Letter and CV via the APPLY Link today.