Portfolio Implementation Analyst | Global Fund Manager
Our client is a global and highly regarded Funds Management firm
. They are seeking a bright enthusiastic Portfolio Implementation Analyst
to join their highly experienced Portfolio Implementation team.
You will work closely with the senior members of this small team on key deliverables to support the Investment Management process including portfolio implementation, cash management, corporate actions and life cycle events.
You will ensure that daily workloads are met, managing risk and ensuring procedural documentation is up to date. Key daily activities will include:
- Manage the lifecycle activity within the portfolios including corporate action, derivative and currency rolls
- Manage the active cash management within the portfolios
- Work closely with the portfolio managers and implementation managers to calculate and implement trades
- Maintain and monitor daily cash balances
- Cash flow management
- Monitor execution and settlement of trades
- Manage Portfolio models
- Resolve pricing and accounting issues
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Investment Management and be confident in working autonomously and directly with senior stakeholders.
You will have the following skills and experience;
The is an opportunity to gain extensive exposure across multiple areas of an award winning fund manager.You will be rewarded with the collaborative and social culture that the business has to offer and exceptional career opportunities.
- Degree qualified in a Business or Finance related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience within the investment management industry
- Strong mathematical and technical skills, ability to pick up errors.
- Sound understanding of investment markets in particular domestic equities, fixed income and derivatives
- Working knowledge of an investment management processes
- Sense of urgency and calm under pressure
Please apply to Claire Tate with your up to date resume, or for a confidential discussion please call 9216 6733.