Private Wealth Associate Adviser
- Sydney CBD
$80000 - $100000 PerAnnum
Superb opportunity to join an award winning, mid sized independent advice group with an outstanding industry reputation. This is a continually expanding business
that pride themselves on their friendly and supportive working environment, as well as their superior levels of holistic client advice.
As an Associate Adviser
, you will work alongside experienced advisors to provide clients with an outstanding level of service and ensure the provision of professional, compliant, high calibre advice documents. This includes:
We are looking for a passionate, professional & proactive individual with the following:
- Work with the lead Adviser on the maintenance of the existing client base and build meaningful and deep relationships with them. Maintain the client records for all clients assigned to you.
- Assist your lead Adviser in the onboarding process for new clients; including completion of fact-finds, checking of Xplan Data and assistance in completing the Letter of Engagement and Statement of Advice
- Maintain and implement compliance standards ensuring no SOA / ROA will breach compliance rules.
- Be responsible for the production of compliant and SOAs, ROAs and Investment Reviews including complex and multi-entity advice (as well as peer review the SOA/ROAs produced by the offshore team)
- Project Manage client Investment Reviews with Advisers and outsourced Paraplanners to ensure a smooth process.
- Produce high calibre financial modelling for Platinum and Gold clients.
- Prepare and contribute to Whiteboard meetings and any ad-hoc research and analysis.
This is a superb opportunity to work in a broad holistic advise role where you will be given the opportunity to continue to develop your technical knowledge and client management skills, and where you will be fully supported to develop your long term career with the firm.
- Previous paraplanning experience, creating ROAs and SOAs for both new and existing clients.
- A genuine aspiration to build lifelong trusted partnerships with clients.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the industry
- The ability to work well in a team structure and contribute positively to the environment.
Opportunities such as this do not come up often therefore, for a confidential discussion please contact Rosie Keegan on 02 9216 6728 or, send your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY link today