Product Executive | Investment Management
This highly regarded multi-asset manager
is seeking a Product Executive
to join their established team. The role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract with a strong possibility of permanent opportunities.
You will work closely with the Investment desk and the Distribution teams, responsible for product support and delivery of high quality, valuable content for their strategies and mandates. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and deliver of product collateral, client reporting/ communication, and ad-hoc requests.
- Source and analysis of market intelligence and technical data.
- Work with the Investment Director to keep abreast of market and business issues including industry trends, competitor insights and regulatory changes, etc.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports as directed.
- Gather data and prepare of PowerPoint presentations for client pitches, portfolio review meetings and conference.
- Work with the Client Services team and assisting with responses client requests for information, monthly reporting and provision of data to clients, consultants and research houses.
- Contribute to development of new strategies and materials.
In order to be successful you will need to have a good working knowledge of all asset classes, with a focus on International Equities
, and understand the Australian regulatory landscape. As a minimum, you must be able to demonstrate that you have the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of experience within the funds management industry either in operations, performance or in a product position.
- Good working knowledge of the investment management business and investment products.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- Advanced proficiency in software including Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Clear, concise communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to different audiences.
You must a self-starter who is able to multi-task and perform under pressure, committed to ensuring all areas of the role are completed to the highest of standards.
You will be rewarded by working alongside a highly experienced team within a leading global investment firm.
If you are interested and feel that you meet the criteria listed above please send your details through to Alex Ober via the 'APPLY' link below or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.