Reconciliation Officer | Entry Level Accounting role for recent graduate
- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $65000 PerAnnum
Our client is a global financial services organisation with a strong presence in Australia who have experienced significant growth in recent years and are continuing of this trajectory of success.The Role:
Working as part of this supportive Finance team, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering weekly and monthly bank reconciliation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating and loading payments for the business.
- Ongoing review of bank reconciliation process to ensure seamless services delivery.
- Opening new bank trust for clients.
- Ad-hoc assistance to the accounting and payroll team
- Recent graduate (accounting major) wanting to get their start in the finance and accounting industry.
- Previous work experience, however this could be internships or casual admin / client service work completed during your studies.
- Advanced Excel is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail driven.
- Wanting to join an energetic team within a rapidly growing company.
- Previous accounting experience not essential. Training will be given on the job.
This is a superb opportunity to join a firm where you will be fully supported with ongoing training to build you career in Finance. The managers in this business pride themselves on creating progression opportunities for their ambitious team members.Apply
Please contact Nallah Hamilton on 02 9216 6723 or email your CV via the Apply link on this website. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.