- Sydney CBD
$55000 - $60000 PerAnnum
Keegan Adams Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency, established in 2010 that operates within Financial Services, Accounting and Finance, and Business Support. Our people are our difference.
The knowledge, passion and stability of our consulting team is of paramount importance to us.
We are a high performing team who pride ourselves on our internal culture which includes great banter, no egos, and a team who truly look out for each other.
We have grown year on year and now have an opportunity for a Team Administrator/Candidate Manager to join our busy and fast paced team, supporting our temporary recruitment division. The Opportunity:
As a Team Administrator/Candidate Manager, you will be supporting our high performing temporary recruitment consultants. This includes:
So, who are you?
- High volume administration of candidate details
- First point of contact for candidate enquiries
- Writing advertisements and screening response
- Interviewing candidates (both phone screen and face to face)
- Scheduling interviews & following up interview feedback
- Conducting reference checks
- Data entry of client & candidate files & ensure database is up to date with client & candidate information
- Managing and auditing compliance requirements
Working Holiday Visa Holders with relevant experience will be considered.
- First and foremost, you will be a 'people person', who naturally delivers superb client service.
- You must be a 'team player'. Our internal culture and collaborative environment is something we truly pride ourselves on.
- You will be a highly motivated individual who loves to succeed with an exceptional work ethic.
- Solid administration and computer skills with high attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines.
If you are interested to find out more, please contact Alex Ober on 02 9216 6726 for a confidential discussion or send your CV and cover letter via the website link