Relationship Manager | Institutional Funds Manager
Global Investment Manager
- Sydney CBD
$100000 - $150000 PerAnnum
with an impressive portfolio of Institutional Clients seeks an Relationship Analyst to strengthen their Australian sales team.
You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Relationship Managers with a portfolio of institutional client accounts and consultant relationships.
You will also have extensive contact with clients
to cultivate new business whilst also expanding existing client relationships. This will include responding to a wide range of technical inquiries, conducting original market research and preparing presentations and materials for meetings.
Your role will involve the analysis and investigation of new and existing products, including liaison with external research consulting firms regarding product reviews, to ensure product capabilities are appropriately positioned. To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar support role within fund management. Ideally, this experience will be with institutional client relationships.
- Tertiary qualifications with strong academic results.
- CFA certification will be highly regarded.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable knowledge of global markets including an in-depth understanding of equity and fixed income products.
- Intermediate / Advanced Excel skills with an analytical mindset.
- Strong 'team player' mentality with a confidence and willingness to contribute ideas and assist teams as required.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration
package, a supportive working environment and a culture that recognises and rewards high performance, as well as career development
opportunities in future.
For a confidential discussion please contact Claire Tate on 02 9216 6733 or send your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY link today.