Residential Lending Officer
$60000 - $70000 PerAnnum
- Specialist Finance provider with amazing culture | Exciting future growth plans
- Broad role which will build on your existing skills & add many new ones!
- Up to $75,000 + super (depending on experience) | Cremorne VIC based
Our Client is a specialist financial services organisation
with a superb reputation
for their internal company culture
and the exceptional level of service
they consistently deliver to their loyal clients. They are an innovative and entrepreneurial finance institution
and seek to hire like-minded individuals.
As a vital component of this high performing operations team, you will take ownership of the preparation of residential loan applications. This includes:
To be considered, you must have experience with the documentation and settlements of loans.
- Preparing credit documentation for assessment
- Providing support to the sales team by liaising with customers and creating a seamless lending process
- Managing and packaging home loan deals
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the settlement of deals
- Assisting with the preparation of loan variations
- Managing a pipeline of new and existing customers
This experience may have been gained in a paralegal / conveyancing capacity, or alternately may come from a banking or financial services environment.
Your experience may come from either residential mortgages, commercial property loans, asset finance/equipment leasing or similar lending products.
Above all you should be a strong team player
with the desire to take ownership
of broader operational responsibilities. You will ideally have relevant tertiary qualifications,
and have impeccable attention to detail.
We are interviewing immediately so please contact Antoinette Harb - firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 9216 6709 for a discussion or click APPLY