Sales Team Leader
This innovative IT Marketing
company is down to earth and has big plans you will want to be a part of! Due to growth,
a newly created Team Leader
role is now on offer - you will work with some of the biggest names in IT
and some top 10 global organisations,
whilst sales coaching your team to success!
This role requires someone flexible, nurturing, but also someone who knows how to drive results in a call centre environment. You will collaborate directly with the CEO and Sales Manager
at an exciting time for the company with an amazing opportunity for ongoing progression. Duties to include but are not limited to:
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Sales coaching and development of the team
- Recruitment, onboarding and training of staff
- Working on multiple IT campaigns at any one time
- Sales reporting and making recommendations to the CEO on improvements
- Meet team KPI's
- You may also be involved with client conferences (should you wish to) to talk to the clients on campaign successes
- Previous Team Leader experience in an outbound sales call centre environment (Ideally 2 years)
- A passion for sales coaching
- An innate desire to succeed
- Experience in a campaign based or inside sales environment advantageous
What's in it for you?
- Growing environment where you will always be challenged!
- Progression opportunities on offer
- Prime location - close to Central Station
- Work directly with the CEO to collaborate on ideas
- Newly created role
- Competitive salary on offer
Is this you?
If you feel you have the skillset required for this position, please send an up to date application via the "Apply" option on this page.