Administration Assistant Entry level
Want to actively be a part of a wonderful cause?
- Sydney CBD
$45000 - $50000 PerAnnum
and environmentally friendly focused organisation
are enjoying huge success - and having fun at the same time! With a large and growing client base,
the need has arisen for a proactive & switched on Samples Coordinator
to join a dynamic team.
You will also enjoy working with a truly passionate CEO
who has earned the loyalty of his great staff
through his dedication to the organisation and its people! Main responsibilities will include:
Skills required to be successful in this position:
- Action daily sample requests ( Pick/Packing)
- Booking of Sample orders
- Labelling of all products with correct Product codes
- Booking in couriers
- Keep sample shelves up to date and full
- Placing orders for Head office from Warehouse for Nil stock samples
- Unpacking stock orders
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the samples area
- Dispatching of any Urgent requests
- Assisting Marketing with any promotional orders
- Previous experience in a customer service or administration position from any industry
- Comfortable with technology systems and a fast learner (Netsuite and Microsoft Outlook)
- Strong personality with high self-esteem and self-confidence
- Work effectively in small to medium business environments or small to medium teams.
- Very hands on and get directly involved in operational issues
- Capable of escalating and seeking assistance when required. Able to also identify issues that cannot cannot solve without support at an early stage
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Remain calm under pressure
This is a full time, permanent position. Working hours are Monday - Friday business hours.
Salary on offer is $45,000 - $50,000 + Super. Entry level opportunity
If you feel you have the skillset to match this job description, please send through an up to date copy of your resume via the "Apply"
option on this page.